Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cafe Yumm

This is my favorite place to eat on campus! Located right next to the PSU rec center, this restaurant is a great place to eat at when you need something quick, cheap, and healthy. The food is fresh, mostly organic, and delicious. My favorite dish is the Original Yumm bowl.
Their signature dish has fresh tomatoes, organic black beans, rice, avocado, organic salsa, sour cream, Tillamook cheddar, Yumm sauce, and olives. I add some free range grilled chicken, and make this the perfect dish to keep my energy up during a long day on campus. The best part of the dish is the Yumm sauce. This tangy and creamy sauce is nothing like anything I have ever had before. This sauce is almost like a salad dressing with a strange nutty after taste that transforms this boring burrito bowl into an addiction. The Yumm sauce is so popular; they bottle it and sell it at the counter. I haven't had a bad dish yet, so I encourage everyone try all they have to offer. Did I forget to mention the unbelievable chocolate dipped cookies? This place is also great for studying and has free Wi-fi. My only advice is to try to make it before lunch rush because many students favor this cafe as much as I do.



Located:

PSU Rec center

1086 Sw 6th ave

Portland Or 97201

503-226-YUMM (9866)



No comments:

Post a Comment